I am a part of many worlds. I am a bit of everything and more.I am a little bit of everywhere. I am less than all but more than a few.I am the wonder. Today, I am more than the sum of all the expressions…
TIMES WOMEN’S DRIVE A JOURNEY WITH A CAUSE
Since its inception in 2008, Times Women’s Drive has constantly supported Women’s Cancer Initiative at the Tata Memorial Hospital. The Drive has always acted as a platform engendered to sensitize and engage women to be a part of a movement that spreads education and awareness about women’s cancer. What makes the drive even more special is the fact that all the participating teams in the rally drive for the same cause as proceeds from the registration go towards the Women’s Cancer Initiative-Tata Memorial Hospital (WCI-TMH).
The drive has opened multiple avenues for cancer patients over the period of 8 years. It has inspired us to:
- Organize health camps for preliminary check-ups
- Bring women’s cancer to the forefront
- Provide a platform for women to seek opinion and check-ups at the drive
- Encourage open discussion about women’s issues
- Have a strong media coverage and publicity by The Times of India
- Bring celebrities and unsung heroes together
Anutone’s Director and the Anutone family at large are proud to be associated with this initiative.