- We recognize and respect your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting the privacy of the visitors to our website. We are the sole owner of the information collected through our website. We will not share, or sell any identifiable personal information to any other third party, unless legally required to do so.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We may provide personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies. However the Company will use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information and to use other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We also retain the right to contact the person who has submitted the information at any time unless otherwise specified. We may send emails to you at the email id given by you. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such emails, we will take all steps to remove you from our list. We will make all efforts to respond to you in a timely manner to fulfil your requests.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Newsletters sent via Elastic Email
Our newsletter is sent via an email service provider, Elastic Email Inc., Unit 107, 1208 Wharf Street, Victoria, British Columbia, V8W 3B9 Canada (“Elastic Email”) https://elasticemail.com where we keep the data provided when subscribing to the newsletter – your contact information that you’ve supplied (email address name, etc.) in order to subscribe for the newsletter. This data will be kept on the Elastic Email’s servers.
For analysis purposes, the emails may contain technology which allows us to determine if the message has been opened and which links have been clicked. We use this information for statistical analysis of our email campaigns to improve the quality of the content delivered to recipients.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or our Web site, please get in touch with us on email@example.com