Let parents and students prefer an acoustically compliant institution to any other.
Learning is at the core of an educational institution whether it is a school, college or university. The teacher and the taught must both be able to hear each other with clarity and intelligibility.
- ANSI-S12.60-2010 Part 1 – Acoustical Performance Criteria, Design Requirements, and Guidelines for Schools (USA)
- Building Bulletin (BB 93) 2014 – Section 1- The specification of acoustical performance in school building (UK)
Design Criteria for Classrooms
- Reverb time – 0.6s
- Background noise – RC35(N)
- Speech Intelligibility – >0.6
- Sound Pressure Level – 75dBA
- Makes learning easier, faster, better
- More sustained, less fatiguing for both teacher and taught
- Ensures a joyful experience
Anutone studies every aspect of an education campus, not just classrooms, in a holistic manner and offers product solutions. Refer concept drawing below.
Anutone’s solutions for school ceilings provides benefits to the ecosystem. Here is how:
|Quick project turnaround
|Student & Teachers