The Best of Products1
The sublimity of softfibre ceilings and paneling
These panels afford the flexibility of design in terms of high-performance, lightweight tiles for grid ceilings and walls.
- Subtex Series introduced in April 2007, 13 years ago.
- Subtex products fully encapsulated meet EHS norms – rear side cover prevents fibre erosion in return air plenum.
- Subtex Series now available as ceiling tiles, planks, wall panels and discretes like clouds, shapes, baffles.
The Subtex Series – Subtex Nubby
- Subtex Nubby is a white ceiling tile also used for wall paneling.
- Features very high light reflectance
- Low power uplighting which saves energy for ensuring shadow-free, diffused lighting , say across an open plan office.
Subtex Nubby – 2×2 grid ceiling tiles for this lobby
- Subtex Nubby comes in different thickness – 15,20,25,30 mm
- Features very high sound absorption
- NRC 0.9 & above, depending on the air gap behind the panel
- Subtex Nubby comes in different sizes – 2×2, 2×4, 4×4
- Planks for service lanes in grid ceilings
Subtex Nubby – 4×4 panels
Subtex Nubby Planks – in the service lanes of a grid ceiling with lighting and HVAC grills.
- Subtex Nubby can also be suspended discretely as clouds – acoustic islands in the sky.
- The suspension kit for suspension and levelling is included
- Subtex Clouds come in different shapes – square, rectangle, concave, convex, circle, hexagon, trapezoid, s-concave, s-convex, rhombus, triangle, s-rhombus, octagon, petal etc.
Subtex Clouds Hexagon
Subtex Clouds Circle
Nalanda Parisar, Raipur
- Project images are based on 3D renders for new products by an architect for illustrative purposes and Anutone claims no association.
- All referred brand names are registered trademarks and belong to their respective owners. Anutone claims no association or endorsement.
- Product colours, prints are indicative and may differ on actual panels due to blotting and fading. Product embossing, shapes are indicative and may differ on actual panels due to surface texture limitations.
- Lighting plays an important role in the final visual perception of surface finishes and colours. Daylighting and house lighting can make a difference. Please request tabletop samples and site mockups for a true look and feel.
- It is the responsibility of the user to conduct due diligence and assess the suitability of the offered products to their specific projects.
- No contents must be copied, scanned, reproduced, transmitted, stored, retrieved or otherwise used in any form without prior written permission of Anutone.